This training course is aimed at giving the skills needed to work professionally in the industry of Safety, which is constantly looking for new resources.
The course will help develop the abilities of participants in facing typical situations in terms of security, such as inspection, decontamination of public and private spaces, etc.
Each student will confront daily with simulations and practical tests, both indoor and outdoor, to learn to face critical situations.
This profession requires a solid specific preparation; it is crucial to choose the right educational path because it can lead to great career opportunities but it also involves high responsibilities.
For this course, S4C collaborates with professionals with several years of experience, such as contractors, forces of law and order and security operators.
- Regulatory framework concerning Security operators and Private Security Guards
- Duties of Security operators and Private Security Guards
- Individual and department equipments
- Entourage techniques
- Information and inspection techniques
- Position of individual operators and those working in-team
- Safety works techniques
- Decontamination techniques in private and public spaces
- Overview of the equipment
- Personal branding
- Job Hour – information and inspection techniques